Wednesday, January 20, 2016

99 HOMES


https://openload.co/f/ax9auGI4Tx8/99.Homes.2014.720p.BRRip.x264.AAC-ETRG.mp4
REVIEWED
This story took place the time when " The Big Short" was over. When thousands of people had to be evicted from their homes. This story were about the Realtors who made money from the dilemma.The venue is somewhere in Florida, I think.

Spidey2 (Andrew Garfield) teamed up with Gen Zod (Michael Shanon). I remembered that MS was nominated for best supporting actor for this. To me he should be the main and AG play supporting. Perhaps AG had more air time but in conversation, MS had more to me and also the fact that he played a pivotal role. Laura Dern was wrongly casted. Looks too young to be AG's mother.

The background music was different for this kind of movie. But it works for me. Both acted well but kudos to MS definitely. I am doubtful that facebook was that big then when something happen can go viral over the internet.

When something like this happened, the emotion reacting when they got a bigger house (with swimming pool) than thier small house,might not be right. How the mother and even the son wanted the old house more than the one Nash got, I wonder. To me, it will be 100% relief considering that you moved from a motel you have been staying for months !

From the film, at least you know how it could be when one is evicted (at least in America). As cruel it can be law is law. No point in trying to fight or delay it as when time runs out you have policemen with guns knocking at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment