Sunday, January 3, 2016

Here we go ! My BEST FILMS (I've seen) OF 2015

Finally the list is compiled and it was not an easy task. I guess what can be potion to some maybe poison to someone else (or something like that on the English proverb). The thing is what define "BEST" and I really cannot compress it to 10 from 115 films that I watched in 2015. If there are another categories like "drama" or "comedy" then other films deserve the selection.

I have seen list of their best films for 2015 from my favorite movie critics/reviews whom are Jeremy Jahns and Chris Stuckman. Jeremy's list I can understand but Chris Stuckman ? MI has honorable mention only (whattt ! And Avengers2 did not !)

And so many good films to me  fail to make Chris's list. Jeremy's choice is more acceptable  to mine thou.
But I fail to see why the film "The Hateful 8" was both in their list ! I tried to see it and I am one who can enjoy drama if its good. But I can say that for "hateful 8" which I am forcing myself to finish (just 1/4 way).

So I think that define the word "BEST". Its film that thrilled and excited  that after watching it made me feel good and admit that the time spent was worth it. I am not saying that good drama films like Steve Jobs, Big Short, Spotlight, Bridge of Spies or even Sacrifice Pawn (?) did not. But not to that sense where as you can sense it, special effects and action played a big role.

So here is the list from No 10 to No 1. Bye 2015 and welcome 2016 !

No.10

No.9

No.8

No.7

No.6

No.5

No.4

No.3
Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

No.2

No.1
This got me, CS and JJ with the same choice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment