Wednesday, January 6, 2016

THE BIG SHORT

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/txheEt0u
Seen and to be reviewed very soon
REVIEWED
This is one of my movie of 2015. Not in the top 10 because like others which are not in it, it dont have special effects and actions. It is good in its scripts and acting. Why not as the heavy weights were in it - Bale, Gosling, Pit and Carrel. All give fantastic performance. Dont expect much from Pit as his part is not as big as the other 3. But since his company "Plan B"  produced this movie so he is in it.
I like this movie because its about trading. Not trading forex which is my forte, not even the stock market but the loans and mortgage. Being what happened is true it makes the watching more interesting.
Good movie and style as I like it. Some say (I wont name who) they should not put the narration by Gosling in the movie as it makes it weird and irritating. For me it become more interesting and unique !
Guess the movie manage to make itself interesting even if the subject of trading is boring to those who dont.
Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment