Sunday, January 3, 2016

VACATION

REVIEW
Finally, watched this comedy film taken from my video archive. Its those movies that I have not or dont intent to see but archived.
The father is actually one of the 2 kids in the movie franchise who starred Chevy Chase not too long ago
I had fun watching this one which I did not expect. Thou the slapsticks are very "over" they really works. In fact some are very funny to me. There were many known actors appearing in this movie who dont really mind to be paid less (I think) as long they are part of the franchise. Something like Star Wars TFA but on a smaller scale.
Its a comedy which spelt disaster at first then at the end give a sense of satisfaction to all involved.
Worth my time for the laughter. Is anybody remember laughter ?

No comments:

Post a Comment