Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CAPTAIN AMERICA : CIVIL WAR (cinema)

Actually this is the 2nd thumbs baldy I am giving in my reviews. Read thru my belated reviews of the first 2 thumbs baldy review of movies seen seen. You may be surprised on which one was it
Happy Labor Day 1st May. Had the opportunity to see this movie at a nearby local cinema with family
Had a blast of time !!
REVIEW :
Now here is my review of my best Superhero of all time Captain America : Civil War. Surprising that the directors of this film (who also directed CA Winters Soldier) other previous track record was "You, me and Dupree". How far have they gone. I thought it would be hard for them to beat their previous works on CA Winter Soldiers, but they did it ... by a mile. There are the Russo brothers.

This is close or you may call it an Avengers movie as many super heroes are in it including new one like Black Panther or cross over one like Spidey and AntMan. Iron Man played an integral part in this one. Heard that Robert Downey Jr marketed that he need more air time (of course bigger paycheck) to be in this movie and he did.

The figthing scenes are fantastic yet believable. Before watching this, I thought CA reason to fight IM to defend Bucky was pretty lame. But thanks to good story telling and acting, it was not. You can feel the genuineness of  Cap and even Iron Man to believe what they believe in. The fighting are lightning fast but when they fought it really feels that they want to stop their opponent.

But when it comes to jokes part, it was actually funny. The new young Peter Parker was really the jokester of the movie thou his part was rather small. Whilst Black Panther was serious all the way and scarry too.

One thing I admire about the direction of this one is that Cap has its cap on even when it comes to the heavy dialogue part unlike when he was in the Avengers, there was always a way to loose his cap to expose his face. But not this one.

This is the way to make superhero movie which appeal to the kids and the adults. And when you got results like this you dont have to rethink your movie ratings in order to be succesful like Deadpool was. You dont see head smashed or blood splurting but still you enjoy this one and so did our kids.

This is a 2 hrs 36 mins movie, the longest in Marvel superheroes movies. But when it end, my wife was telling me that she didnt want it to end. And for me I did not sleep the previous night due to overslept the previous day yet I was wide awake enjoying the movie on Sunday Noon. That was how good it was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment